If you're a doctor, primary care provider, or future provider who wants to work better with your patients who have mental health challenges, we can help. Our Mental Health Friendly Docs training identifies common challenges for both primary care providers and mental health consumers in the primary care setting and offers effective solutions, support, and ongoing resources.
By the end of our 1-hour training, participants will:
- Hear about best practices from experts in the field like former Surgeon General Dr. David Satcher in a short education film.
- Identify one action step for their clinic or practice to save time, improve care, and improve morale.
- Learn more about the total health care approach and the role of stigma.
- Identify key communication tools for creating a strong patient/provider relationship.
- Be highlighted on our website as Mental Health Friendly Doctor as a resource to the community.
- Receive tools and Mental Health Friendly materials to post in their offices.
- Enjoy refreshments on us!
To schedule a training, please contact: Kelechi Ubozoh, Social Inclusion/Communications Manager at (510)-832-7337 ex 212 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!